FAITHFUL TO THE ONE , YA ALLAH .

congratulation !

very well ! congratulation to my cousin IKHFAN HAQEEM for short anok . you've got straigh A's for pmr 2010 . oh congrats again anok : he's studying at MRSM MUADZAM SHAH , which is kuantan's neighbour . his friends called him YB because he like politic isues . oh damn it . 

cehh . mcm YB kan ? yahh mann . one of mine :) 
and now , congratulation also to my 'GRANNY'. bhahahah , anyway he's not my granny , but i like  to call him NENEK . pfft . the named ZAIRIL AIMAN . haha , i wrote this name on my fisrt post right ? haha , he's studying at izzudin shah school which is most of them PAK PAK USTAZ , btw , my brother also studying at the same school , muahhaha , BUDAK ALIM . he got 8A's in pmr 2010 , but he got C in bahasa arab . its okay NEK , you're the best ! hahaha
*JANGAN SALAH ANGGAP 


yeahhh man , there he is  ! GRANNY :) 
HE IS MY GOODFRIEND ! 
around 12:00 noon he called me and he said his result , okay la . 8A 1C . bahasa arab je kantoi , hehe . 
ohh mann , next year my turn  to get straight A's in pmr , im the first batch of my school and that's so terrible ! damn it ! oh , okay . byee , see youu :)











No comments:

Post a Comment